Sunday 16 December 2012

The One With An Impromptu Sleepover

Flash Nog!
I've made a new friend. His name is Flash Nog. He's a beanie baby hamster which belongs to Christina, and I got the absolutely privilege of spending the night with him. And Christina. I don't know how to adeptly describe Christina; basically, imagine the funniest, most compassionate, passionate, excited, beautiful, generous person ever and multiply it by twenty thousand and you're still way way off the mark of Christina. She is wonderful and I adore her!

Truth.
On Tuesday, she invited me to the young adults group at her church as well as buying me ice cream which just makes her a total winner in my eyes. Having said that, she also attacked my eyebrows before hand which she is wont to do whenever I go to her room. I should probably remember that and apply magic numbing cream on my face in anticipation of going to see her. Church was utterly brilliant, and it was so needed to just have time to soak in the Saviour's love. Furthermore, I also had someone prophesy over me and I feel so totally blessed by God's generosity.

Despite having a final the very next day, Christina would not take no for an answer about me sleeping over on Tuesday evening. There is nothing more wonderful than spontanaity, apart from late night, honest, emotional prayer sessions with phenomenal friends.

And part of being friends meant me getting Christina up at 6am so she could study, with Flash Nog's help, of course!
Flash Nog the geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment