Thursday 8 November 2012

The One With Presidential Elections and Bra Experiements

Canada: America, but better.
Canada - it's like America, just smaller and slightly less obnoxious. (To all my Canadian readers I am, of course, joking. Ish...). Anyway, the US Presidential Election did have a profound importance for Canada, as the two countries have such a complex relationship. It's hard to say who my Canadian friends, and who the general mood of the country, seemed to be rooting for. They currently have a Conservative government, led by Stephen Harper, and yet, they absolutely hate him, hence a bit of Canadian-Obama loving. Chatting with one of my professors yesterday, who is a Canadian First Nations (Huron-Wendat), he was so pleased that Obama won and expressed to me his concern about the increasing prominence of the right-wing in Canada, and how detrimental it is to human rights. Yes, the First Nations, Metis and Inuits are humans with rights.

My productive library time.
Now, for those of you who don't know me, let me tell you that I have enormous boobs. They're not as massive and weird as those plastic monstrosities the likes of Katie Price try to cart around, but compared to my irritatingly skinny friends, they're enormous. I could probably sustain an entire village of children from them.

This morning, I figured I would experiment, and see what would happen if I wore two bras. Now, this was, in hindsight, never going to go that well. The main reason for this is that I need to go bra shopping because my bras are at least one cup size too small for my, as Beyonce would say, jelly. With much much difficultyand pain for my arthritic wrists, I just managed to pour myself into a second bra. What can I say? My boobs looked enormous. I grabbed my bag, locked my room and went to leave for uni. Now, the front of my house as some glass doors, which are always left slightly ajar so that you can squeeze through them sideways if you're too lazy to actually pull them open. I am one of those too lazy people. So, I turn to the side, go to slip through, catch my tits on the door, try to pull myself through harder, then fall out of the door right in front of passers by.

The moral of the story: I do not have the spacial awareness to be any bustier than I am already blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment