Monday 29 October 2012

The One With A Canadian Connection

I'm connected to this Canadian.
One of the things that I love most about Twitter is the opportunity to connect with a vast array of people; and since being in this wonderful world of Canada, I have gained many new moose-loving, mayple-syrup gulping followers. (All stereotypes mentioned with love and affection and jest).

Well, one of those lovely followers in Canada Connection, and I've written them a guest post - do have a look! On a Canadian Adventure!



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have met so many wonderful people on twitter over the years, including many who have become local friends that I meet with face to face. It was lovely connecting with you. It is always so much fun to see Canada through the eyes of someone who wasn't raised there. Today I was scanning some old pictures (1991) of my trip to Banff and I was thinking of you. That area is my favorite part of Canada - I hope you get to visit the Rockies. Once again, thank you for writing a wonderful guest post and I hope you'll give us updates throughout your stay. Take care, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I went to Banff for the day about two years ago and loved it - hopefully going to travel across Canada next summer and work at a summer camp in BC! Thank you for your wonderful website and I shall definitely keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete