Thursday 18 April 2013

The One With Proof That OC Transpo Is A Nightmare

I've had many first-time experiences on my year abroad thus far: whale-watching, dog-sledding, canal-treading; and today provided me with another new experience: a bus crash. Now, it is well documented just how much I hate OC Transpo, and to be fair, it wasn't actually our driver's fault that we crashed, but I am using today's experience as compounding proof that OC Transpo is the work of the devil.

Picture the scene: Christina and I are sat opposite each other on the bendy bit of the bus, y'know, the bendy bit that's so dangerous, the UK has banned buses with that design. We're minutes away from our destination when the truck goes into the side of our bus. I watched it happen in slow motion. The moronic truck driver decided to cross three lanes without indicating as our bus was going straight on. Fortunately, it hit the luggage rack so no-one was hurt, although my neck, and I imagine a lot of other people are feeling the same way right now, is jarred.

Anyway, we were ordered off the bus and that was that. My legs were jelly for a long time afterwards, but there you go, #YOHOYA everyone!

Man, I hate OC Transpo.

No comments:

Post a Comment